NEW WCPA BY-LAWS
The Executive Committee of WCPA has revised WCPA’s By-Laws. They have been approved by the Board and have been sent out to the membership for your review and approval.
W.C.P.E. AND GIVE AN HOUR
Westchester Center for Psychological Education in association with Give an Hour offers private psychotherapy for Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans and their families at no cost (PDF Flyer).
In addition to finding these announcements online, WCPA members will continue to receive our newsletter, The Westchester Psychologist. The newsletter includes:
1) A message from the President of WCPA
2) Reports from the presidents of the divisions (Academic, Clinical, Division of Gender and Cultural Issues, and School) updating the membership about the efforts and initiatives of the different divisions
3) Hard copies of flyers for upcoming meetings of the WCPA divisions
4) Flyers and reservation forms for WCPE events, including continuing education (CE) opportunities for psychologists
5) News about the achievements of WCPA members and the acceptance of new members
6) Classified ads for available positions and office space to rent or share
7) The calendar of upcoming WCPA and WCPE events
8) Announcements for the general membership
If you are interested in joining WCPA and receiving The Westchester Psychologist, please click on the Membership link or call Bobbie Gallagher in the WCPA Offices at (914) 723-3030.